Thank you for your subscription
1. A few words about the Company
The Company deals with the retail sale of ready-made clothes, shoes and accessories, both in its physical stores in Athens and Syros, as well as through its online store on the website www.block21.gr
2. What is personal data?
The term personal data refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or can identify you.
3. What is Personal Data Processing?
Any transaction or series of transactions performed with or without the use of automated means, in Personal Data or in sets of Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
4. What Data does your Company process?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. Indicatively, these can be the following:
Name, postal address
- Α.Φ.Μ., Δ.Ο.Υ.
- Phone, email
- Cookies, ip address when navigating the website www.block21.gr.
5. For what purpose does the Company process your data?
We Collect Your Data:
at the headquarters and / or other physical stores of the Company for the purpose of selling products
Or on the website www.block21.gr for the purposes:
- Order products: in order to process the sale of products.
- Creating a User Account: in order to enjoy as consumers services of purchase, shipping of products, recording of history of orders and offers.
- Communication: to answer the questions you submit through the contact form.
- Withdrawal: in order to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal from the distance selling contract through the eshop.
- Update: to send you Newsletters.
6. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
The processing of your Data is carried out according to:
- the contract of sale of products,
- your consent, where required,
- our obligations arising from the law (eg tax legislation, e-commerce legislation, etc.),
- our legal interest.
7. Who processes your Data?
Together with the Company, it is possible that your partners or third party companies will process the absolutely necessary Data for the provision of its services. Your Data may be disclosed to information systems supply and support companies and accounting service providers.In these cases, the partners / third companies are the Executors of the Processing on behalf of the Company. However, the Company remains solely responsible for the security of your Data, taking all necessary technical and organizational measures. In addition to the above partners or third parties, the Company does not disclose, process or disclose your Data to third parties, except in cases where the notification / transmission is required by the applicable legal framework.
Recipients of your Data may also be third parties in relation to the Company, public authorities, services or other bodies, such as the Insurance Funds, in case your Data is transmitted for the execution of ophthalmic prescriptions.
8. Does the Company send your Data outside the EU?
The Company does not transmit your Data to non-EU countries.
9. For how long does the Company keep your Data and when does it delete it?
The Company retains your Data for as long as it takes to provide you with its products and / or services, unless an extension of this time is required due to its legal claims or legal obligations. The data collected by Cookies is deleted in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
10. Is your Data safe?
The Company is committed to safeguarding your Data and has taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect them from any form of accidental or improper processing. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
11. What are your rights?
You have the right to access the Data that concerns you, to correct your inaccurate Data, to delete your Data, the portability of your Data, to restrict the processing and to revoke / oppose the processing of your Data.
12. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights you can either address a relevant written request to the Company's address in Volos, at El. Venizelou 5, PC 38333, or send an e-mail to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. When does the Company respond to your requests?
The Company responds to your requests free of charge, without delay and in any case within (1) one month from the time it receives your request. However, if your request is complex or there is a large number of your requests, it will let you know within the month if it needs to receive an extension of another (2) two months to respond to you.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to comply with the request. justifying her answer to you. For more information you can send an email to info: email@example.com.
14. Does the Company use automated decision making, including profiling during the processing of your Data?
When processing your Data, the Company does not make use of automated decision making, including profiling.
15. What is the applicable law during the processing of your Data by the Company?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and Law 4624/20219 and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Competent courts for any disputes concerning the Data are the Courts of Volos.
16. Where can you go to check if your rights have been respected?
If you do not receive a reply within the stipulated deadline (one month with - subject to extension - two months) or the reply you receive is unsatisfactory or the issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa). gr).
17. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
The Company updates this Policy whenever necessary and encourages you to read it at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.